I am a storyteller, in all media – on screen, television and stage as well as in writing.
I once started out with canvas and color, painting large expressionist
figurative works, seeking to express emotional states. Soon however, I found the medium too confining and turned to film. My urge to explore human behavior in visual manifestations found home. Since then, I have expanded to stage as well as writing.
As of 2022, I have made five dramatic feature films for theatrical release,
several TV series, eight feature length crime episodes, short films and
commercials. I have staged original plays, a major musical and written a book about filmmaking.
- ”THE SUITE” has opened to standing ovations and received rave reviews!
- Lisa’s new BECK movie, “The crying police man” airs on Cmore today!
- Lisa Ohlin’s new project – a film/theatre hybrid, “THE SUITE”.
- Lisa’s new BECK movie, the hostage drama “58 minutes” airs on Cmore today!
- Lisa’s 2 BECK movies in 1st and 2nd place!